JOSH BROLIN FOR BAND OF OUTSIDER FALL 2012Can't believe August is now over! However it does not mean that summer's to a close because I'll be hitting the beach one last time before I head back to school ;) I don't feel quite ready to turn off my internal "summer mode" but I have been slowly readjusting my sleep cycle over the course of the week for one that resembles more of a sane human being and less of a vampire's (damn the night marathons of Mad Men Season 5). Here's some menswear schtuffs (lookbooks, campaigns and paper dolls included) that serves not just as EXTREMELY good eye candy but also for some more Fall inspiration.
- Josh Brolin + Band of Outsider for their Fall 2012 collection looking extremely badass Western style, which of course reminds everyone of True Grit.
- Ovadia & Sons Fall 2012 Editorial. They have THE BEST lookbooks. I didn't however like their collection for (with?) J. Press nearly as much.
- St James Casual Knitwear Collection shot by the very awesome Backyard Bill. Always more marinière goodness to go around.
- Bill Fucking Murray paper doll tribute. Just because and OHHHHHH I just realised that I got round to doing write up for Moonrise Kingdom. Will do shortly.
- Beauty & Youth United Arrows Fall 2012 Lookbook. The colours!